WELCOME TO APPOINTMENTS ONLINE FOR BURNHAM & BERROW MEDICAL CENTRE
Patients at Burnham & Berrow Medical Centre have the option to book a limited amount of appointments with the Doctors, Nurses and Health Care Assistants online.
How does this work?
All you need to do is click on the “Book an Appointment Online” box from the Home Page within this website. This will take you to our appointments system where you can login to book the available appointments.
How do you register for this service?
- Click on the “Book an Appointment Online” box from the Home Page within this website.This will take you to our appointments system where you can request to join Appointments Online. Our Registrations Department will process your application and will reply when your personal login details are available to collect from Reception at Love Lane.
- Enquire in person at Reception at either Love Lane or Berrow Surgery and the Receptionist will update your records and printout your login details immediately
What appointments can you book?
Not all of our appointments are available to book online in fairness to those patients who do not have access to a computer.
We provide a mix of appointments which are bookable at various times and locations and will be updated daily. There will however be times when the type of appointment you require is not available to book online. In this case, please contact us by telephone or at Reception to book an appointment
The types of appointments that are available to book online include
- GP telephone consultations – we are only able to offer a limited amount online due to high demand. These should not to be used for ordering repeat prescriptions, sick notes or administration queries.
- GP Face to Face consultations
- Respiratory Nurse Appointments for patients with a diagnosis of asthma or COPD who have received a letter inviting them to attend the clinic
- Cervical Smear appointments Only for patients who have received a letter inviting them to make a smear appointment only. The nurse will not be able to proceed with the smear test if you have not received such a letter.
- Drug monitoring appointments for patients who have received a letter specifically inviting them to attend this clinic
- B12 injections for patients who already receive regular B12 injections
- Pre-minor operation appointment - If you have a skin problem e.g. mole which may need removing or an ingrown toe nail, you can book an appointment with one of the minor op GPs to see if referring to our minor operations clinic is appropriate.
- Family planning appointments for contraceptive advice, pill checks and depo injections only.
We will review these regularly and hope to increase the number and type of appointments as more patients register for this service
Please use these appointments appropriately (advice is given with each appointment). (Inappropriate booking may result in your access being revoked.
Availability of Appointments
The number and type of online appointments offered may vary according to staff availability Please revisit the Website link regularly to check for further availability.
If you require assistance or the appointments you require are fully booked online, please contact the surgery and speak to our Reception Staff who will advise you.